Our first online roundtable went pretty well! We ran into some technical difficulties with the recording, but we’re getting better at hosting these event. Now, it’s time to announce our next roundtable:
Student SIG Roundtable #2
Topic: Hosting Game Jams. What are some lessons that your chapter learned from hosting game jams? What would you recommend to chapters who are hosting their first game jam?
Date & Time: Friday, December 15th at 1:00pm EST. The event will last 90 minutes. Other timezones are listed below for reference:
- Friday 10:00am PST (Vancouver, Seattle, Los Angeles)
- Friday 12:00pm CDT (Mexico City, Houston)
- Friday 1:00pm EST (New York, Toronto, Atlanta)
- Friday 6:00pm GMT (London)
- Friday 9:00pm GMT+3 (Istanbul)
- Friday 11:30pm IST (Mumbai)
- Saturday 2:00am PHT (Manila)
- Saturday 3:00am JST (Tokyo)
- Saturday 5:00am AEDT (Sydney)
- Convert to your local timezone
Location: We’ll use GoToMeeting, so it’s best to join the call from a laptop or computer. When the event starts, look for the join link which will either be sent to your email or posted on our socialmedia accounts.